Haddon Hall is managed by Associa/HRW. They maintain records, help expedite contracts, collect assessments and perform various vital administrative roles for our community.
Two important items regarding monthly payments:
1) If you have set up Electronic check through your bank, insure that you have changed your account number since September of 2009 and added the property code of 636. The new account number is nine digits 636-123456789.
2)To insure payments by check which includes electronic checks please mail or set up the check to be processed by the 20th of the month to allow for the receipt and posting of the payment.
For your convenience, you may check your account balance online, 24/7, by visiting www.hrw.net
and clicking on “Associa Access” on the left-hand side of the home page. Follow the instructions on how to register and log in to your account.
1) AUTO DRAFT If you are interested in beginning automatic draft, go to www.hrw.net, click on “Homeowners” on the left-hand side. Choose “Forms” and then “Direct Debit”. Simply print the form and follow the instructions. It is free, quick, easy, and allows you to not worry about mailing payments or incurring late fees again.
2) CHECK If you choose to pay by check you need to mail your payment to the New Jersey Address write the check payable to Haddon Hall Association. Anyone not on Direct Draft should have received a coupon book to include each month. The payment address is:
Haddon Hall Association
P.O. Box 11904
Newark New Jersey 07101.
3) ELECTRONIC CHECK If your bank issues a check through your electronic instructions (sometimes referred to as “echeck”) it is vitally important that your bank include the full account number on the check. Failure to include the complete and accurate account number will lead to a delay in crediting your payments and could result in late charges.
NOTE: Your account number changed in September of 2009 and you will need to update your online bill payment instructions if you already have this setup. The mailing address and new account number is on the statement sent to you in December or you may contact the HRW office for your account number. Your account number is a 9 digit number. Please preface it with your community code of 636. For example: 636-123456789
4) CREDIT CARD You may also pay by credit card at www.hrw.net. Click on “Homeowners”, then “Pay Online”, and follow the instructions. Please note that there is a convenience charge $12.95 from the service provider for paying by credit card.
5) ELECTRONIC CHECK THROUGH www.hrw.net - You may set up a one time or recurring check payment from your checking or savings account. Click “Homeowners” the Pay Online. There is a $2.00 charge for each transaction.
It is recommended that payments be mailed at least ten (10) days in advance of the due date to allow for receipt and processing to your account. Assessment payments not received and credited within 30 days of the due date of January 1, 2010 will incur a penalty fee of $3.50 per month. Payments cannot be processed at our offices and must be mailed directly to the processing center.